Law firms have unique IT requirements. We find that law firms need reliable internet and email for client communications. They need very good backup systems that can give them peace of mind. We also find they have data retention requirements and compliance requirements such as CJIS and HIPAA. Their systems must be reliable and secure to protect attorney client privilege.
ACS has worked with law firms and caters to their needs. With our services you will get:
- Secure and reliable internet: Know that you and your clients’ data is safe, and also know this is a step in meeting compliance.
- CJIS and HIPAA: Our backup systems are CJIS and HIPAA compliant so you can rest easy that your data is backed up and is stored in a compliant system.
- Archival and Retention: We use backup systems that can keep infinite versions of your backed up data to meet compliance requirements to keep data for specific amounts of time.
- Vendor Management: Let’s face it; you don’t have time to talk geek-ese with your practice management system or document management system vendor. We do that for you so you can focus on your clients.
- Network Separation: Attorneys sharing office space with other attorneys or firms need to keep their client data separate from other firms. ACS engineers networks with separation, privacy, and security in mind.
- Backup of Cloud Systems: Many practices are using cloud based systems such as Office 365 and Box Sync for email and data. We provide direct backup systems that can backup these services. Many practices aren’t aware that these services need to be backed up.