Data Protection & Security
The two biggest risks to businesses’ computer systems are data loss and hacking. Businesses can’t afford to have the their critical data lost or held for ransom by a hacker. Breaches and stolen data by hackers can cost a business their reputation and large legal problems. Most businesses that lose data in a major disasters close their doors.
How the ACS Advantage™ lowers your risk:
- Multi-Vector Security Protection: We use a multi-layered approach to protect your network and systems. Castles had walls, moats, fortiments, etc., and your network has to have multiple layers of protection to keep your important data in and the intruders out.
- Hybrid Backup: For best risk tolerance, backups are held locally and in the cloud.
- Monitored and Tested Backup: Backup systems are no good if they don’t actually backup the data and prove the data will be recoverable. Our systems are monitored and tested daily.
- Cloud Backups: Many companies and even IT service providers are under the impression that data on the cloud is safe and doesn’t need to be backed up. Services such as Office 365, G Suite, Box, etc. need to be backed up regularly.
- Compliant Security and Backups: Our security and backup systems can meet legal compliance requirements such as PCI, HIPAA, and CJIS.